Pink Winged Humanoid Observed in Tree



So, this happened around 7 years ago in 2012, I was 9 years old. My house is in front of a small forest area, so the backyard is a large clearing with lots of trees behind it, which is bordered by a fence my father built. In the backyard there is also a greenhouse and a shed. Behind the trees is a small 5 trailer home park.

So I remember going outside during a cloudy day to get my dog since he was outside. He was outside for way longer than usual so I got worried and went to take a look.

As I went down the balcony steps to go into the backyard my dog instantly ran towards the trees and started to bark. I looked up at the trees and saw a pinkish humanoid figure about 6 feet tall with wings. The creature most likely saw me, and it climbed through the trees and bushes and attempted to fly up, but it couldn’t since the trees were so thick. I ran up the stairs to the balcony and watched my dog continue to bark. The creature had disappeared so I was worried to where it had gone.

I’m not sure what happened after this as my memory is quite foggy of this incident, but I’m guessing that I ran inside and hid.

I’ve conjured up a few theories as to what it could be, and I assume that it was either a featherless eagle, or some naked weirdo climbing in the trees. CB

**********

Pale White Figures

“I don’t know what I saw. When I was like 4 or 5 and my family and I came home from the grocery store. My dad told me to unlock the door and that they’d get the stuff out of the trunk. When I entered my house I looked down the hallway and I say a pure white figure peaking out of my brother's room door. I tried to say hello to it and wave but got no response. Out of fear I left to my family and told my father I say someone in my brother's room. When my father went to check my brother's room and then the rest of the house he told us he saw nothing. Another similar thing happened.

I don’t remember how old I was but I was younger than 6. I saw a boy walking into the same hallway (the one I saw the man) not much taller than me, his skin was as light as snow, this boy had a hat, one of those rainbow baseball caps like one of those propeller hats, he was also wearing jeans and I don’t remember exactly what color his shirt was. I was playing my stuffed animals while my parents were working and my brothers were playing outside. I tried to talk to the boy thinking he was one of my brothers’ friends but he wouldn’t answer. He turned into my brother's room and the door closed. Wanting to play with him I opened the door and he wasn’t anywhere, I checked under the bed and in the closet and under the covers but I saw nothing. When I was younger I thought nothing of these things but when I look back, I wish I someone else was there to confirm what I saw just be sure I know I wasn’t imagining things. I have moved from that house and never saw anything like that again. Both seemed more average bodied, like if a mannequin could be in someone’s house, one unmoving and the other smaller one able to, both only appeared once.” SB

**********

Unknown Figure

“My uncle told me a story. A few years ago my grandma passed away. My younger cousin was about three at the time of my grandma's death. So a few days before my grandma's funeral my uncle walks into the room my cousin was in hearing her talking to someone. He asks her who she is talking to and she says 'Grandma.' He told me that he just kinda got creeped out and didn't know what to do. This story is what really made me believe in it. I only have one "ghost" story that happened to me. So a few years ago I was sitting in my living room where we have sliding glass doors that lead out onto the patio and into the back yard. On the left side of me there are windows and then across the living room on the opposite side was the sliding glass doors. It must have been about 10 or 11 at night since it was pitch black out and I was reading a book on the couch. I remember having a weird feeling to look out the sliding glass windows and when I did I saw this about 5 foot figure walking more like floating across the yard. I remember just staring at it thinking it had to be headlights from a car on the street. I went back to reading my book but then decided to look out the window to my left and the shades were drawn so there was no possible way it could've been car headlights. I never got up and locked a door so fast in my life. My mom has a few ghost stories one with a Ouija board that has caused me to never have tried that game as long as I live. Too creepy for me.” TJ


**********

Hey folks...I would just like to ask you to consider a donation to Phantoms & Monsters. Yes, I do receive some funds through books and advertising...but it is not always enough to cover expenses - which include my Google advertising costs (soliciting reports), Arcane Radio fees, research access to private databases, etc. If you are interested in helping out, you can use the PayPal donation buttons on the blog and newsletter or go directly to PayPal.com and use my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com as the recipient. You can also make a donation through Facebook Messenger. Thanks for your continued support. Lon




PLEASE NOTE: Hey folks...as I stated earlier, I've been searching for a reasonably priced email service for delivering the free daily newsletter. The problem is that with the high number of subscribers that I currently have, my expenses would be very unreasonable. So I'm left with few options. As long as Google continues to provide Feedburner, I can still publish a free daily newsletter. If the time comes where I can no longer offer a free newsletter, then I'll either require a paid subscription service or just simply stop sending a newsletter. Your suggestions are welcomed. Thanks....Lon

**********



**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Truly Bizarre Encounters with Insectoid Humanoids

Area 51: “Foggles,” Goggles & Vision-Limiting Technology

10 Things You Didn’t Know You Inherit from Your Parents

New Discovery Just Changed Our Understanding of The Source of Easter Island's Moai

Hole in Antarctica on Google Map Stirs Talk of Hollow Earth

Rob Potter - Experiencer / Contactee - Arcane Radio on Podbean

'Phantoms and Monsters' Daily Archive at Mix.com - Over 4K posts! - Updated and adding daily - Make sure to bookmark

'Phantoms and Monsters' Fortean Archive at Flipboard - Top Pre-2016 posts - Make sure to bookmark

Phantoms and Monsters / Arcane Radio on YouTube

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters Interactive Map

PA Upright Canine/Dogman Witness Sightings Map

Phantoms and Monsters Fortean Research / Pennsylvania Lycan Investigations / Bigfoot & Sasquatch / Upright Canines & Dogman

Todd Sees Investigation

Lon Strickler - Fortean Researcher / Author

**********

RECOMMENDED BOOKS

Mothman Dynasty: Chicago's Winged Humanoids

Encounters with Flying Humanoids: Mothman, Manbirds, Gargoyles & Other Winged Beasts

Weird Winged Wonders: The Twilight World Of Cryptid Creatures

The Mothman Prophecies: A True Story

The Mothman of Point Pleasant


Lon's Suggested Reading List - Books & Films / DVDs

**********




UNEXPLAINED ENCOUNTER OR SIGHTING?















You can use one of the donation buttons on the blog or newsletter, or go to Paypal.com and use my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com as the payee. Thanks again. Lon

This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Disclaimer:

The publication of any and all content e.g., articles, reports, editorials, commentary, opinions, as well as graphics and or images on this web-site does not constitute sanction or acquiescence of said content unless specified; it is solely for informational purposes.

Fair Use Notice:

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific, social justice, and religious issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

You understand that all Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Phantoms and Monsters Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Phantoms and Monsters Site. Phantoms and Monsters does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Phantoms and Monsters Site. By using the Phantoms and Monsters Site, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content from other users that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.

Please Note:

On this day, November 27, 2014, in accord with 15 U.S. Code Chapter 107 - Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, I declare that my rights are attached to all personal data, voice recordings, photos, art, text, titles, etc. published or reproduced at any media source. For commercial and/or recreational use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times. By this release, I tell all unauthorized person and/or parties that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or to take any other action against me on the basis of its contents. The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, agents and/or other staff under the direction of the offending parties. The contents of my profile include private information. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute) NOTE: Any use of witness information, which includes any attempt to contact a witness or persons involved in an event, is strictly prohibited without the written consent of Phantoms & Monsters.

© 2005-2019 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved


Read More

Post a Comment

0 Comments