MIB? Strange Night in Philly



“Back in 2008, this was the night my girlfriend, who is now my ex, got evicted out of her home in the Germantown section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She had nowhere to go, so I asked my grandmother if she could stay with us for the night until we figured something out, but my grandmother was not having it. I wasn’t going to leave my girlfriend stranded so I decide we were going to sleep in her car, a 1993 silver/gray Buick LeSabre with medium tinted windows.

So we get into the car, she in the driver seat, I'm in the passenger with the seat reclined all the way to the back. We were talking about our next move on finding a place to live until we fell asleep in the car. Then we both wake up to a somewhat aggressive knock at the front passenger window where I was. She then turns the car light on from the inside and what we both are looking at through tinted windows was a very pale face with black eyes that gave me an instant shock and pause for a quick second. I'm reaching for the door handle to step out of the car, my girlfriend slightly yells at me saying exactly these words, 'Don't open my door! Why the F... does his face look like that?' But I'm not scared at all after the first quick shock of seeing the person so I proceed to step out of the car. Now I'm looking face to face with this person, but I'm feeling really weird almost dreamlike.

He stood about 5'6 with pale skin and Asian-like features and pitch black eyes. I assumed he had a medical condition or something. I ask him in a rude manner, 'Yeah, whats up?' and slowly started to step towards him and he begins to move in a strange way, almost defensively, but he calmly says to me, 'Just go home.' I respond saying aggressively, 'I live on this block!' and he replies 'Yeah, I know, just go home' with a very calm and soothing tone. Then I asked 'What, you a cop?' I'm assuming because he's dressed in all black, everything from long-sleeve turtleneck shirt, cargo pants and like tactical boots. My neighborhood is one of the not-so-desirable sections of Philadelphia so undercover police at that time were jumping out a lot but he responds back in a slight stutter 'Yeah, I'm a cop' though very robotic like. Then I say, 'Okay' and walk back to get in my girlfriend's car, but I turn around and watch the strange-eyed person walk to his vehicle that was also strange because it looked very futuristic; it was actually a white Hyundai, very clean with extreme bright headlights beaming down the street across behind us. What was weird is that I'd known Hyundai for being somewhat not attractive cars all my life, but this Hyundai was looking like a 2015 model way back in 2008. I swear it was the best car I'd seen in my life at the time and it seemed very out of place for a Hyundai.

I get back in the car with my girlfriend and she asked me, 'Who was that?' I said to her 'He must've been some undercover' and we pulled around to the driveway behind the row-houses and went to sleep. Though he said he was a cop, it doesn’t make sense because there was no badge, radio, weapon, or back up present at the time, just him alone. There is so many more details to this story.” HI



**********


Arcane Radio is LIVE on the Paranormal King Radio Network or the direct link at Mixlr - Paranormal King

Facebook event announcement: Stan Gordon - PA UFO / Anomalies Investigator - Arcane Radio

Join me as I welcome Pennsylvania UFO / anomalies investigator and colleague Stan Gordon to Arcane Radio. Stan began his interest in the UFO subject and other strange incidents at the age of ten in 1959. He began in the field investigations of UFOs and other mysterious events in 1965, and is the primary investigator of the December 9,1965 UFO crash-recovery incident that occurred near Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. Stan is a former PA State Director for MUFON, and has been involved with the investigation of thousands of mysterious encounters throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. His 3 books, 'Really Mysterious Pennsylvania,' 'Silent Invasion: The Pennsylvania UFO-Bigfoot Casebook,' and 'Astonishing Encounters: Pennsylvania’s Unknown Creatures' are the culmination of his extensive field research. Stan was recently featured in the documentary film 'Invasion On Chestnut Ridge.' His website can be found at www.stangordon.info. This should be a very informative and entertaining show! Join us this Friday, August 30th at 9PM ET / 6PM PT on ParanormalKing.com or the direct link at Mixlr - Paranormal King - Meet us in the chat room...just click the banner or go to www.paranormal.olicentral.com. You are invited to join the Phantoms & Monsters chat & discussion portal at Phantoms & Monsters discussion & chat server, which will be active during the show

Listen to our podcast at Arcane Radio on Podbean or on my YouTube channel. You can also listen to the podcast at Arcane Radio on Stitcher - iOS, Android and the Webplayer. Please consider becoming an Arcane Radio patron. Thanks...Lon

**********




You can use one of the donation buttons on the blog or newsletter, or go to Paypal.com and use my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com as the payee. Thanks again. Lon

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Most of California's Big Earthquakes Are Preceded by Ghostly 'Foreshocks' Weeks in Advance

Misshapen 'alien-like' skulls found in Croatia

Ancient City Of Troy Is Centuries Older Than Originally Thought

NASA is Investigating the First Crime in Space

Curiosities in the Caves: Ancient Discoveries Are Challenging Our Definition of “Human”

Dennis Carroll - Paranormal Investigator / Researcher - Arcane Radio on Podbean

Dennis Carroll - Paranormal Investigator / Researcher - Arcane Radio on YouTube

'Phantoms & Monsters' Daily Archive at Mix.com - Over 4K posts! - Updated and adding daily - Make sure to bookmark

'Phantoms & Monsters' Fortean Archive at Flipboard - Top Pre-2016 posts - Make sure to bookmark

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters Interactive Map

PA Upright Canine/Dogman Witness Sightings Map

Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research / Pennsylvania Lycan Investigations / Bigfoot & Sasquatch / Upright Canines & Dogman

**********

Shapeshifters: Morphing Monsters & Changing Cryptids

Shapeshifters: A History

Skinwalkers Shapeshifters and Native American Curses

Interdimensional Universe: The New Science of UFOs, Paranormal Phenomena and Otherdimensional Beings

The Vengeful Djinn: Unveiling the Hidden Agenda of Genies

Lon's Suggested Reading List - Books & Films / DVDs

Subscribe to the Phantoms & Monsters / Arcane Radio YouTube channel

**********




UNEXPLAINED ENCOUNTER OR SIGHTING?











This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Disclaimer:

The publication of any and all content e.g., articles, reports, editorials, commentary, opinions, as well as graphics and or images on this web-site does not constitute sanction or acquiescence of said content unless specified; it is solely for informational purposes.

Fair Use Notice:

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific, social justice, and religious issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

You understand that all Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Phantoms and Monsters Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Phantoms and Monsters Site. Phantoms and Monsters does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Phantoms and Monsters Site. By using the Phantoms and Monsters Site, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content from other users that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.

Please Note:

On this day, November 27, 2014, in accord with 15 U.S. Code Chapter 107 - Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, I declare that my rights are attached to all personal data, voice recordings, photos, art, text, titles, etc. published or reproduced at any media source. For commercial and/or recreational use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times. By this release, I tell all unauthorized person and/or parties that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or to take any other action against me on the basis of its contents. The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, agents and/or other staff under the direction of the offending parties. The contents of my profile include private information. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute) NOTE: Any use of witness information, which includes any attempt to contact a witness or persons involved in an event, is strictly prohibited without the written consent of Phantoms & Monsters.

© 2005-2019 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved


Read More

Post a Comment

0 Comments