An Angelic Intervention



“OK here we go. Had a few paranormal experiences but here is the psychic angel one. I was in a really bad time in my life and recently broke up with my girlfriend. Another girlfriend had just passed on a few years before that. I was horribly depressed even at a gathering of friends at Borders where we gathered on Thursdays. So I sat out front on the sidewalk and had like a comatose posturing deal going on, just crying and crying for like 30 minutes straight. Friends came and went to check up and stuff, but a totally weird thing happened after about 30 to 45 minutes of going over the past few years in my head, how horrible everything was.

Out of nowhere a lady touched me on the shoulder and said, like, 'Can I help you?' ... 'Or is there anything I can do for you?' And my first thought was, 'Please don't be another Christian who wants to pray for me,' but I think I responded, 'To help me not mess up my life?' Or something, I was bitter and angry. And it got WEIRD.!! We kept talking, you know, and she's like, 'So I just got a feeling passing by (the West Oaks Mall, Ocoee, Florida, so it's like a big mall entrance kinda deal)' and she said, 'I had the random urge to drive right up here, into this parking lot, and walk right up to you.' Weird, right? But then she starts talking about life and how she broke her rib and how she's learned so much about life through the injury. Then we agree that the conversation was divinely gifted and that God was talking through her, and I said, 'Haha, wow, sounds like it.'

So anywho, right after that, she says, 'Your name is Adam right?' Just like, total eyebrow, look over the shoulder moment. I'm like, '... uhh, yeah?' And I look around to see if my friends put her up to all this but they were still inside. And she continues, says, 'You are going to change this world. You are going to use your gifts and talents, to bring true joy, progress and change to this world.' We kind of marvel at this statement and she assures me again it is not her speaking but God speaking through her. She mentioned a few other things I can't quite recall (you know how these things work) but they were very personal things that she would have never known otherwise. I begged her for a human name and she finally gave one. She said her name was, 'Natalie.' My heart and soul were broken open like a walnut by this experience, and I never saw her again. She did offer to buy me dinner, but I felt like I was in the presence of an angel or God and couldn't lie, so I insisted on revealing I ate a large whopper from Burger King before we met. It was indeed a paranormal experience!

I guess it's God I have to thank for sending me this particular angel during a moment of absolute despair. Also my current girlfriend has seen little blue men walk into a dimensional doorway in her room in San Francisco, 2012, and also I went to Mount Shasta and thought a bunch of cars were pulling into our camp from all the headlights shining through, but they weren’t headlights. I finally saw orbs of light floating (blue meanies?). They floated past me slowly at 30 feet up. That was so terrifying I went into shock. But yeah thanks for letting me share. Hope you enjoy. Pretty weird and wild life I've had. Much more to share as well but those are some highlights.” AM



**********




You can use one of the donation buttons on the blog or newsletter, or go to Paypal.com and use my email lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com as the payee. Thanks again. Lon

**********

TODAY'S TOP LINKS

Local Investigator Reports Two Sightings of 'Bat-Like Creature' with 'Glowing Red Eyes' near Hammond, Indiana

A Review of “MOMO: The Missouri Monster” from Small Town Monsters

Weird Encounters with Gnomes Both Good and Bad

It’s Possible Dinosaurs Had a Whole Civilization

Looking Back on Coast to Coast AM: Prophecy & the Eclipse/ Flying Humanoid Sightings

Dave Emmons - UFO Contactee / Experiencer - Arcane Radio on Podbean

'Phantoms & Monsters' Daily Archive at Mix.com - Over 4K posts! - Updated and adding daily - Make sure to bookmark

'Phantoms & Monsters' Fortean Archive at Flipboard - Top Pre-2016 posts - Make sure to bookmark

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters

Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters Interactive Map

PA Upright Canine/Dogman Witness Sightings Map

Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research / Pennsylvania Lycan Investigations / Bigfoot & Sasquatch / Upright Canines & Dogman

**********

Silent Invasion: The Pennsylvania UFO-Bigfoot Casebook

Astonishing Encounters: Pennsylvania's Unknown Creatures, Casebook 3

Akhenaten to the Founding Fathers: The Mysteries of the Hooked X

The Templar Mission to Oak Island and Beyond: Search for Ancient Secrets: The Shocking Revelations of a 12th Century Manuscript

America: Nation of the Goddess: The Venus Families and the Founding of the United States

Lon's Suggested Reading List - Books & Films / DVDs

Subscribe to the Phantoms & Monsters / Arcane Radio YouTube channel

**********




UNEXPLAINED ENCOUNTER OR SIGHTING?











This newsletter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Disclaimer:

The publication of any and all content e.g., articles, reports, editorials, commentary, opinions, as well as graphics and or images on this web-site does not constitute sanction or acquiescence of said content unless specified; it is solely for informational purposes.

Fair Use Notice:

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific, social justice, and religious issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

You understand that all Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Phantoms and Monsters Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Phantoms and Monsters Site. Phantoms and Monsters does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Phantoms and Monsters Site. By using the Phantoms and Monsters Site, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content from other users that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.

Please Note:

On this day, November 27, 2014, in accord with 15 U.S. Code Chapter 107 - Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, I declare that my rights are attached to all personal data, voice recordings, photos, art, text, titles, etc. published or reproduced at any media source. For commercial and/or recreational use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times. By this release, I tell all unauthorized person and/or parties that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or to take any other action against me on the basis of its contents. The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, agents and/or other staff under the direction of the offending parties. The contents of my profile include private information. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute) NOTE: Any use of witness information, which includes any attempt to contact a witness or persons involved in an event, is strictly prohibited without the written consent of Phantoms & Monsters.

© 2005-2019 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved


Read More

Post a Comment

0 Comments